Staying at Agarita Creek Farms, Our Log Cabin Guest Houses
On a bluff overlooking the farm and Fredericksburg, Texas,
Beverly and Tom Carnes have built two beautiful log cabin guest houses. These serve as farm-stay
accommodations for those wishing to visit
the farm, the Hill Country, or to simply retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Two log cabin guest houses
are currently available for guests. More accommodations will follow, including a guest suite in the
main farm house to be completed in 2012.
The farm's log cabin guest houses offer a convenient location to
Fredericksburg and other Hill Country destinations while, at the same time,
a respite and escape when that is what
is desired. Guests can walk the trails, observe the farm's heritage livestock and wildlife, or
simply sit, at the end of a long day, on your own front porch and watch the sun sink over the horizon.
The farm also offers hunting packages, featuring white-tailed deer,
exclusively to the farm's guests.
Staying at Agarita Creek Farms you can expect to experience...
- A unique Texas "farm-stay" experience, in which guests can be exposed to farm life as little or as much as they would like
- Scenic views from the log cabin guest houses and along our hiking trails
- Spacious private log log cabin guest houses perfect for a family getaway, or for just the two of you
- Opportunities to observe and photograph birds, wildlife, and the flora and fauna
of a pristine hill country environment
- Hunting for white-tail and axis deer.
- Hiking along our diverse hiking trails. We have trails available for all abilities.